Liz Strauss of Successful and Outstanding Bloggers offers “A Holiday Gift: The 31-Day Calendar of Blog Post Ideas for January”, a calendar of events, things to do, task list, and blogging butt kicker to help you start off the new year on your blog.
They say there’s no such thing as an original idea. I tend to agree with that on principle, but I also know that the execution is personal.
At the end of some days, we can’t tell where some ideas started or where they end. We have the same ideas at the same time independently. Our thoughts interweave, connect, and influence each other’s thoughts. Our ideas turn into remarkable and thrilling concepts and realities. Humans, who think up ideas, are incredible at doing that.
You’ve had some of these ideas. I’ve had some. Some have been around, it seems, forever. I’ve tried to twist some when I could. Some come with links to example posts — from my posts, from yours and from others.
I hope you find a few post ideas you can use to make your life easier to have more time to live, to wonder, and to explore.
We all have long to do lists we created while first starting to blog or built along the way. Isn’t it time to start checking off some of these ideas? Whether you are inspired by her list, which is fabulous, or sit down and write your own blogging to do list on the calendar, January is often a hard month to get back to work for many. Many blogs go quiet or stop in January as people are overwhelmed recovering from holidays or the winter blues.
Buckle down and get blogging, using whatever inspiration you can find. It’s going to be a very hot year for blogs, technically, professionally, and income wise, so hang onto your nogging and start blogging!
- Blogging Tips – Hundreds of Resources for Finding Content for Your Blog
- Do-It-Yourself Search Engine Optimization
- Lorelle on WordPress Blogging Challenges
- Write WordPress Tips
- Comment on 10 Blogs
- Blog About What You Know
- Tell Us a Story
- Writing a Blog and Engaging Readers
- How to Write Good – Tips For Bloggers on Blogging
- Why Do You Blog? Do You Have a Purpose?
- The Key to Blogging Success: Perseverance
- Make Blogging with WordPress Part of Your Daily Routine
- Do You Ever Think About What You Write About?
- Have Your Favorite Bloggers and Blogs Run Out of Steam
- Using Your Feeds for Story Ideas
Site Search Tags: writing, writing tips, blogging tips, blog writing, writing help, inspiration, motivation, start blogging, writing your blog, how to write, writing ideas, blogging ideas, how to blog
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network