In “9 Truths That Computer Programmers Know That Most People Don’t” by Macleod Sawyer, he quotes Ben Cherry and adds the following after: “Under the hood, most critical software you use every day (like Mac OS X, or Facebook) contains a terrifying number of hacks and shortcuts that happen to barely fit together into a […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- Writing Effective, Attention-Getting Headlines and Titles on Your Blog
- Learning About Blogging and How to Blog
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Do You Need Permission to Link to Someone's Content?
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments community community building content copyright css design design tips editing editorial calendar event events hacked hacking help how to blog how to use wordpress how to write html images inspiration interactivity learn wordpress lessons links motivation news planning schedule security security vulnerability seo sharing site customization social social media social web spam tags tips vulnerability Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress design wordpress development wordpress events wordpress guide wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins wordpress school WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Read More from Lorelle
Thrashing Spammers Daily