In Lorelle’s WordPress School free online course last week, we covered:
- WordPress School – Lists
- WordPress School: The Second Post
- WordPress School: Headings
- WordPress School: Terms – Administration Screens
- WordPress School: Contact Page
- WordPress School: Image Preparation
This week, the 4th in this year-long series, we continue with the Article Series on your test site.
We will cover:
- Uploading images to WordPress
- Aligning and embedding images in WordPress
- Embedding Videos in WordPress
- The Visual and Text WordPress Editors
- Add a Gallery of images in WordPress
- Continue on with the article series on your test site where you will add images and video to the second post in the series, and a gallery in the third post in the series.
It is going to be a busy week.
In addition to the above assignments, you will be signing up to do a presentation in our WordPress School Google+ Community about a WordPress and WordPress.com feature. I’ve announced the structure and process of the special assignment on Google+, and the list from which you will choose your topic will be available by the end of the week. You will have two weeks from acceptance to submit your presentation on Google+. It’s going to be so much fun to see the creative ways participants will teach us all how to use WordPress.
The next week we will continue to work on the article series, learning even more about how to publish with WordPress, dive more into WordPress multimedia, and start to look at WordPress Theme customization.
Our WordPress School Google+ Community has become very active. Join us by by responding to the assignment posts rather than starting your own thread on the assignment discussion. This keeps the discussions together so we can learn from each other as we work on each assignment.
Ready to rock?
This is a tutorial from Lorelle’s WordPress School. For more information, and to join this free, year-long, online WordPress School, see:
- Lorelle’s WordPress School Introduction
- Lorelle’s WordPress School Description
- WordPress School Tutorials List
- WordPress School Google+ Community
- WordPress Publishing Checklist
- How to Give Feedback and Criticism