Someone is selling Woopra invites on ebay.
Announced recently at WordCamp Dallas, this new web analytics program called Woopra was the talk of the conference. Word spread like wildfire as it was by major tech blogs and everyone wanted access. Unfortunately, since the program is still in development, while sign ups were overwhelming, approvals were slow as new servers were brought online and some sense of control is needed through the trail stages of the program’s development. The number of people eagerly awaiting approval is shrinking, but new people are signing up daily – but it’s first come, first serve, and Woopra could cut off the invitations at any time during the development stage due to technical issues.
I can talk for days about how amazing this new statistics program is, but I’ll let others share their enthusiasm:
- Weblog Tools Collection – Unofficial Coolness Guide
- I stepped in some Woopra
- Ayyas – Woopra
- Woopra – Freaking Great Site Analytics
- Woopra Analytics Software Initial Thoughts
- dotNet Wizard – Woopra in Action
- Cali and Neal of GeekBrief.TV – Woopra in action
- GeekBrief.TV – Introduction to Woopra
- Techcrunch – Stats Junkies Get Another Fix: Woopra
- Mashable – Woopra
- TechAU TV – Podcast Episode #28 on Woopra
- Charles McKeever – Getting Realtime Analytics With Woopra
- Johnny – Woopra Live Web Analytics in Action
- Blog Herald – New Version of Woopra Released
And yes, this reminds me of the selling of invites to WordPress.com on ebay, which was exciting and did change the world, and honestly, I think Woopra will change how we blog, and how we communicate on the web…so this is every exciting and if I hadn’t gotten my pre-approved invite at WordCamp Dallas…that invite on ebay might look really good.
Would you buy a pre-approved Woopra invite?