It is September and the number is now up to 9 posts to edit on our monthly Random Editing Day exercises. Each month in the Blog Exercises series, I challenge you to edit random published posts on your blog, adding one for every month of the year. This month is nine posts. You can do […]
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Learning About Blogging and How to Blog
- Creating Footnotes in WordPress
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Writing Effective, Attention-Getting Headlines and Titles on Your Blog
What’s She Talking About?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Read More from Lorelle
Thrashing Spammers Daily