Categories and Tags are for your visitors, not just search engines. Think of your visitors’ needs first. Categories and Tags are about navigation and sorting, grouping your content to help visitors find related information. Categories and Tags are not fashion statements. Don’t be colorful or imaginative with either. Categories are your site’s table of contents. […]
Lorelle’s WordPress School
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Find, Search, Replace, and Delete in the WordPress Database
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
What’s She Talking About?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Read More from Lorelle
Thrashing Spammers Daily