In Blog Exercises: What is the Name of Your Site?, the Blog Exercise explored whether or not your site title was still appropriate for your site. Today’s exercise examines your tagline, the subtitle of your site. Not all site designs or WordPress Themes display the tagline, but it is there under the hood. Search engines […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Displaying the Date in Your WordPress Theme
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blog focus blogger bloggers blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments community community building content copyright editing editorial calendar event events help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write inspiration interaction interactivity lessons linking links motivation news organization planning readers relationships schedule security seo sharing site maintenance social social media social web spam stories storytelling tags tips trackbacks Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials wordpress upgrade Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily