Throughout these Blog Exercises you will be building your own editorial calendar, a schedule for content. Consider these as blog planners and self-deadlines. There are many calendar types, traditional and electronic. I recommend starting simple by printing out a 12-18 month calendar, one month per page, right from a free template in your word processing […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Lorelle’s WordPress School
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Find, Search, Replace, and Delete in the WordPress Database
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- WordPress School: Video
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments community community building content copyright css design design tips editing editorial calendar event events hacked hacking help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write html inspiration interactivity learn wordpress lessons links motivation news planning schedule security security vulnerability seo sharing site customization social social media social web spam tags tips vulnerability Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress design wordpress development wordpress events wordpress guide wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins wordpress school WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Read More from Lorelle
Thrashing Spammers Daily