Every month in this series of Blog Exercises I will ask you to check the news and report on something in the news that relates to you and/or your site’s purpose. It may directly relate or indirectly. Fascinated with the alignment of the planets, I wanted to share my enthusiasm with the ease of watching […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Lorelle’s WordPress School
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- WordPress Plugins for Images, Photographs, and Graphics
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- The 3 Easiest Ways to Speed Up WordPress
- Find, Search, Replace, and Delete in the WordPress Database
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments community community building content copyright css design design tips editing editorial calendar event events hacked hacking help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write html inspiration interactivity learn wordpress lessons links motivation news planning schedule security security vulnerability seo sharing site customization social social media social web spam tags tips vulnerability Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress design wordpress development wordpress events wordpress guide wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins wordpress school WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Read More from Lorelle
Thrashing Spammers Daily