No, this is not an accusation but an invitation. As many of you know, when it comes to web accessibility standards, I’m in your face. Recently, Monika Thon-Soun of Webdesign-in.de and Texto.de reminded me that the web and blogosphere is filling up with sights and sounds that the visually and hearing impaired can’t access, or […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Learning About Blogging and How to Blog
- Creating Footnotes in WordPress
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Find, Search, Replace, and Delete in the WordPress Database
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons blogging tips blog writing categories comments community community building content copyright css design design tips editing editorial calendar education event events hacked hacking help how to blog how to use wordpress how to write html images inspiration interactivity learn wordpress lessons links motivation news planning schedule security security vulnerability seo site customization social social media social web spam tags tips vulnerability Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress design wordpress development wordpress events wordpress guide wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins wordpress school WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Read More from Lorelle
Thrashing Spammers Daily