In Lorelle’s WordPress School free online course last week, we covered:
- WordPress School: Your Profile
- WordPress School: Gravatar
- WordPress School: Two Tab Preview Method
- WordPress School: WordPress Resources
- WordPress School: Publish a Post
This week, the third in this year-long series, we continue with publishing the first posts in your Article Series on your test site.
We will cover:
- How to create lists in WordPress
- How to manage an article series in WordPress
- Creating headings in your post and Page content
- Learn the names of the Administration Screen parts and pieces
- Create a Contact Page and contact form
- Learn about preparing images for uploading to the WordPress Media Library
As you noticed, there is a bonus assignment this week. On Friday, you will learn about how to prep images for WordPress and create another Page for your test site.
The next week will feature the majority of the time spent exploring images and multimedia in WordPress and exploring the WordPress Visual Editor.
Be sure and participate in our WordPress School Google+ Community by responding to the assignment posts rather than starting your own thread on the assignment discussion. This keeps the discussions together so we can learn from each other as we work on each assignment.
Ready to rock?
This is a tutorial from Lorelle’s WordPress School. For more information, and to join this free, year-long, online WordPress School, see:
- Lorelle’s WordPress School Introduction
- Lorelle’s WordPress School Description
- WordPress School Tutorials List
- WordPress School Google+ Community
- WordPress Publishing Checklist
- How to Give Feedback and Criticism