I want to live in a world where my word and expertise initiates action in others. I want to say a few words and watch people jump. I promise to use this power rarely, but if I do, I would like you to act now.
If I had such a power, I would say the following.
Go to SOBCon this year.
I would expect you all to register immediately, no questions asked, knowing my word is truth. You’d trust me when I say SOBCon will change your life.
If you have been following me over the years, you will be familiar with SOBCon, the Successful Online Business Conference, the annual business conference that is unlike any business conference you have ever attended. I’ve told stories of how it changed my life repeatedly, and the lives of others, and how I and others would not be the authority bloggers, online experts, and web business professionals we are today if not for Liz Strauss, Terry Starbucker, and SOBCon.
So I’m done with trying to convince you. It is May 3-5, 2013, in Chicago. Just go.
This year is the 10th anniversary of this special event. It is not to be missed. Go.
If you need more words, check these out:
- The Most Powerful Life Changing Conference Event, SOBCon, Comes to the Pacific Northwest
- SOBCon 2011: Successful Online Business Conference – The Must Be There Conference
- Blog Struggles: SOBCon, Idea Whelmed, and Tell It To the Telephone Pole
- SOBCon 2010 Chicago: What Did You Learn?
- Inspired by Glenda Watson Hyatt at SOBCon09
- 24 Reasons Why You Should Attend These Blog Conferences
- SOBCon: Be There for the Business of Blogging!
- SOBCon 2007 Remembered and Recommended