Heather of the WordPress.com Support Team announced the new WordPress.com support. It features a knowledge-based style with overviews features and tasks.
I’ve covered a lot of tips and techniques for using WordPress.com, and here are some highlights, including a lot of features and things you can do with your WordPress.com blog not included in the new help pages:
- What Do I Do With My New WordPress.com Blog?
- What Can You Do With WordPress.com
- Playing with WordPress.com New Sidebar Widgets
- WordPress.com Top Blogs of the Day
- WordPress.com Custom CSS – All The Styles for the Sandbox Theme
- WordPress.com Resources for Beginners (and video, too)
- WordPress.com, Please Stop Using Snap Preview
- WordPress.com Blog Bling
- WordPress.com Blog Bling: Decorating Your WordPress.com Blog
- WordPress.com Blog Bling: Lines and Smilies
- WordPress.com Blog Bling: Fun Font Bling
- WordPress.com Blog Bling: Blockquotes and Quotes
- WordPress.com Blog Bling: Blogroll and Sidebar Bling
- WordPress.com Blog Bling: Signatures and Writing Code
- Adding Video and Podcasting Bling to Your WordPress.com Blogs
- WordPress.com Blog Bling: Show Off Your Blog Bling
For more WordPress News, see the latest edition of my Blog Herald WordPress News: WordPress News: WordPress 2.7 Awesome, WordPress.com 5 Million, Plugins Updated, and WordCamp News.