Every once in a while, Lifehack tackles writing tips and tricks. Recently, two great articles caught my eye.
Just Keep Writing! motivates you to just keep writing, inspired with quotes from famous writers on what they believed kept them writing. If you feel the writing spirit waning with your blog, these are some great motivational tips.
If you are already feeling blogger’s block, then it might be time for some of the tips in Break Through Writer’s Block. While I rarely suffer blogger’s block or writer’s block – I always find something to write about – I do get bored with my writing. If I’m bored, I’m sure you are. Boredom leads to procrastination, which eventually slows down my production as I can’t find the motivation to keep coming up with witty and intelligent things to say every day.
This article is a great resource with tips to keep you on the blogging path and kick your ass if you start blog-foot dragging.
- Copy Copy Copy: You Can’t Write My Post. I Can’t Write Yours.
- Your Blog is Your Unedited Version of Yourself
- Tips for Writing WordPress Tips
- I Love Your List! I’m Going To Copy It!
- Why Writing a Link Post May Be Less Like Partying and More Like Work
- Blog Struggles: Ideas and Drafts
- Blog Struggles: The Blog Focus
- The Dos and Don’ts of Blogging
- Blog Challenge: Write a Memoir of a Moment
- Blog Resources for English Language and Blog Writing
- Blog Resources: Researching the Research, Finding the Facts, and Seeking Supporting Evidence
- Blogging Resources: Business and Professional Resources and References for Bloggers and Writers
- Writing Better Blog Post Titles
- When a Comment Requires the Honest Truth
- Why Not Activities For Blog Writing
- The Writer’s Pulse: How to Survive Writing and Publishing on the Web
- Liz Strauss: The Secret to Writing a Successful and Outstanding Blog Ebook