Actually there’s really only two ways to get traffic and that’s by:
Getting other people’s traffic or advertising offline
Buying traffic or getting it from search engines or social bookmarking and stuff is all getting traffic from other sites. You “buy” other people’s traffic, you get search engine traffic but that’s because Google and Yahoo advertise offline to get people to go to their site, etc.
Please, tell me you don’t believe this claim. I’ll sleep better if you do.
I’d love to tell you all the reasons this is so wrong, but this time, if you’ve been reading my blog long enough, you know the truth, you tell me.
- Changing a Life With a Link
- What Makes Bloggers Want to Link to You?
- Linking Relationships
- Secret Out – How Google Ranks Websites
- How People Search the Web and How They Can Find Your Blog
- How Search Engines See, Search, and Visit Your Website
- Are You Missing Out By Not Practicing SEO Techniques?
- Do-It-Yourself Search Engine Optimization Guide
- When is the Best Time and Day to Post on Your Blog?
- SEO Secret: Exploring How Search Engines Explore
- What Can The Blogger Do to Make Me a Regular Reader?
- Writing Effective, Attention-Getting Headlines and Titles on Your Blog
- Why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is Still Important
- Why You Want To Link To Other Blogs
- The Art of Backlinking
- Want. Want. Want. Blogging is About Giving.