Put it on your calendar. May 2 – 4, 2008. Register. Book your flight and hotel in Chicago. And be there for this year’s SOBCon, the Successful and Outstanding Bloggers Conference.
This year’s theme is Biz School for Bloggers with an amazing line up of the best of the best to bring the business of blogging and blog relationships to you.
- Chris Brogan
- Muhammad Saleem
- Anita Bruzzese
- Chris Garrett
- David Bullock
- Brian Clark of Copyblogger
- Dr. Rob Wolcott and Ari Garber of Clareo Partners and the Kellogg School of Management
- Liz Strauss of Successful Blog
- Lorelle VanFossen of Lorelle on WordPress
- Terry Starbucker of Ramblings From a Glass Half Full
Last year, it was a one day event that rocked many bloggers’ worlds. This year, it’s been expanded to three days, packed with everything blogging. Seating is limited to only 250 so register now for this unique opportunity to spend three days with the best in blogging.
Don’t know what you’re missing? I wrote up a summary of SOBCon 2007 last year while still reeling from the amazing energy and enthusiasm.
Yes, I’m going to be there discussing the business of blogging, and I expect you to be there, too.
Last year, to help promote the SOBCon event, I published a series of articles on the Blog Herald on blog relationships.
- Building Blog Relationships: Reaching Out
- Linking Relationships
- Building Relationships With Your Most Popular Posts
- Building Blog Relationships: Making a Good First Impression
- Blog Relationships: Fishing With Lures and Bait
- Blog Relationships: Are You Listening To Your Readers?
- The Relationship Conference: Building Blogs Through Interaction
Remember, the real business behind the business of a blog is the relationships and how you turn your connections into business with your blog.