If I’ve commented on your blog recently, have you noticed the email I’m using in the form?
If your WordPress.com blog’s title or domain name hasn’t been taken by Gmail, Yahoo, or any of your favorite free email services, you can use it to create a blog name specific email.
You can use examples such as:
Play around and see what you can come up with that puts your blog’s name and/or URL into your email to help develop your blog’s identity.
- Rules on How to Email a Blogger
- Integrating FeedBlitz Feed Email Service Into WordPress
- Site Referral from Email Accounts
- Disposable Email Addresses
- Putting a Stop to Junk and Jokes in Your Email Inbox
- Spam: Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages in Emails, Comments, and Everywhere
- Subscribe, Email Mailing List, Blog Update Alerts, and Newsletter WordPress Plugins
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network, and author of Blogging Tips, What Bloggers Won't Tell You About Blogging.