At the amazing WordCamp 2007 conference a couple weeks ago, I realized that I’d been staying a bit too exclusive for my personal tastes with this blog. What started out as a test site for WordPress.com has turned into a entity of its own.
To celebrate the two year anniversary of WordPress.com and Lorelle on WordPress, I’m opening the flood gates to my favorite WordPress bloggers to guest blog here, bringing you the brightest of the brightest and the best of the best.
August will be all about blogging (with WordPress news if there is some). September will be non-stop WordPress Tips, many coming from those who have practically invented many of the WordPress Tips.
We begin with the only guest blogger I’ve allowed to date on this blog, Greg Balanko-Dickson, whose insightful life coaching and business wisdom has guided myself and many others through the rough road of life, work, and blogging. If I was to start writing & blogging today I would… takes a look back at “what if I could do it better”, an attitude where we learn more from the mistakes we made than the lessons we learn.
Hang on for a balloon and gift-filled two months as we celebrate all things blogging and WordPress here! And thanks in advance to all my wonderful guest bloggers for helping me share the love of blogging and WordPress with everyone.
Here are some of the most recent guest blog posts:
- Top 10 List: Just Say No To SEO
- If I was to start writing & blogging today I would…
- Observations on The Economics of the Blogosphere
- How to Avoid Mental Gymnastics While Writing Your Blog
- Nine Years Writing: How I Generate Writing Concepts, Tools, and Strategies I Use
Edrei Zahari of Footsteps in the Mirror
- Bringing Personal Blogging To Light
- Writing The Picture of a Personal Blog
- Public vs Private: Cryptic Writing For Personal Blogs
- Defining The Voice Of Your Blog
Engtech of Internet Duct Tape
- Learning About the Web in Plain English
- Sandbox Theme for WordPress Design Competition
- Sandbox Design Competition Winners
- Why A Link Post Should Be Like Mingling at a Party
- Why Writing a Link Post Should Be Like Planning a Party
- Lorelle Live at WordCamp 2007
- Why Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is Still Important
- Keyword Conquering: How to take control of the search engine
- Planning Your Entry: A Basic How-To On Brainstorming
Phil Gerbyshak, the Make It Great! Guy
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network, and author of Blogging Tips, What Bloggers Won't Tell You About Blogging.