The WordCamp Schedule and line up is awesome:
- Podcasting – Dan Kuykendall, author of PodPress
- Blogs vs. Journalism – John Dvorak and Om Malik
- Content Connections and Blogging Tips – Lorelle VanFossen
- Blog Monetization – Jeremy Wright
- Getting Involved with WordPress – Lloyd Budd and Mark Jaquith
- Designing the Obvious – Robert Hoekman, Jr.
- Whitehat SEO tips for Bloggers – Matt Cutts
- High Performance WordPress – Barry Abrahamson and Matt Mullenweg
- Interative Design in Agile Environments – Rashmi Sinha
- Musical Interlude – Andy Skelton
- Past, Present, and Future of Web Publishing – Dave Winer
- Usability Analysis of WP – Liz Danzico
- State of the Word – Matt Mullenweg
- Developer Duke-out – Michael Adams, Ryan Boren, Mark Jaquith, Andy Skelton, et al
Last year’s program was more informal and still being talked about, so this year, while structured better, is designed to be a total knock out with the best of the best. Wow!
The word is that Andy Skelton is still planning on riding his motorcycle to WordCamp. I’m still waffling between motor home and airplane. Matt and Ryan will probably walk or take the metro, but what about the rest of you? How are you getting there and are you going to be there!
Site Search Tags: wordpress, wordcamp, wordcamp 2007, wordpress news, conference, wordpress conference, wordpress meeting, wordpress events
Subscribe Via Feedburner Subscribe by Email
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network, and author of Blogging Tips, What Bloggers Won’t Tell You About Blogging.