The annual Blogathon will be July 28, 2007. Are you ready? Will you be blogging in this amazing international event where bloggers around the world will be publishing blog posts every 30 minutes for 24 hours to raise money for their favorite charities?
My involvement last year led to How Not to Blog in a Blogathon Blog, a praise for those who participated and some tips on how to blog in a Blogathon to make the event more enjoyable for everyone, especially for the blogger and reader.
In the article, I offer a list of tips for content ideas to help you plan and structure your Blogathon event.
Remember, participation in the Blogathon benefits you and your blog by:
- Raising money for a good cause.
- Allows you to network with other participating bloggers.
- Increases your blog’s exposure to a larger audience.
- Increases your exposure to a lot of new blogs and bloggers.
- Gives you a chance to blog for 24 hours on whatever subject you want.
- Provides learning opportunities for advanced planning, structure, content building, and community building on your blog.
- Increases your blog’s visibility.
- Increases your blog’s identity.
- Associates your blog with a good cause.
- Tests your blogging and physical stamina.
Are you blogging in the Blogathon this year? Signed up? Ready to go? Got your plan in action?
- How NOT to Comment on Comments
- How Not to Blog in a Blogathon Blog
- First Highlights of Blogathon Bloggers
- Support Blogathon Bloggers This Weekend
- Blogathon Tips and Help
Site Search Tags: blogathon, blog marathon, blogging tips, writing tips, how to blog, how to blogathon, blogathon tips, blogathon help, how not to blog in a blogathon
Subscribe Via Feedburner Subscribe by Email
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network, and author of Blogging Tips, What Bloggers Won't Tell You About Blogging.