I’ve long wanted to rant about how anyone today seems to be able to pass themselves off as an expert, especially when it comes to web design and development. Oh, I could easily build up some steam.
Today, I don’t have to rant. Roger Johansson of 456 Berea Street lets go in “Lame Excuses for Not Being a Web Professional” is doing the ranting for me.
What frustrates me is that the Web industry is overflowing with lazy, ignorant, incompetent people who do not seem to have the slightest interest in learning how to do things properly.
It’s not that I don’t rant, I do. I just usually rant to my cats, the walls, and anyone standing nearby. Still, I have had a few good rants once in a while:
- Boycott Ugly Table Designed Blogs and Websites
- Don’t Buy WordPress – It’s Free
- Get Rich Quick! Go Freelance! Successful Entrepreneur! NOT!
- WordPress Theme Designers: Slapping You Upside the Head
- A Love Letter to WordPress Plugin Authors
- Do-It-Yourself Search Engine Optimization Guide
- Meet Them: Benefits of Compliance with Web Standards
- Are You Missing Out By Not Practicing SEO Techniques?
Site Search Tags: rants, seo techniques, seo professional, blog professional, web design, web design professional, professional consultant, web expert, berea, berea street, web design, blog design
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network
Subscribe Via Feedburner Subscribe by Email