Twenty Usability Tips for Your Blog — Condensed from Dozens of Bloggers’ Experiences is a great step-by-step guide on how to improve the usability of your blog, and improve your visitor’s experience.
I’m particularly fond of the About Page point. 😉
But I also have long been a fan of “Archive by Topic Not Date” and “Make Your Blog Your Resume”.
- Usability Isn’t Expensive. It’s Practical. Usability is Useful.
- A Study on the Art of a Well-Designed Weblog
- Beauty is Only Skin Deep: Designing Blogs For Feeds, Search Engines and Audience
- Creative Usability with WordPress.com Blogs
- Website Accessibility is Now Getting Serious in the USA
- Accessibility: For Everyone, Including the Colorblind
- Image Replacement Techniques
- Accessibility Doesn’t Have to Be Boring
- Accessibility Wins SEO Plus Plus
- CSS Switching Styles for the Low Vision User
- WordPress in Your Language
- CSS and Web Standard Feeds in One Place
- Blogging About Disabilities
- Meet Them: Benefits of Compliance with Web Standards
- Website Development – International Standards and Languages
- How Search Engines See, Search, and Visit Your Website
- Step-By-Step Website Development – Check List
- Top 5 Web Myths
Site Search Tags: web accessibility, accessibility, access, usability, web usability, blog usability, blog users, improving your blog, blog improvements, web design, designing web pages, designing blogs, blog design
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network
Subscribe Via Feedburner Subscribe by Email