I have learned one thing: when I google “The happiest person in the world”, I come out #1! That’s pretty cool, huh? (And I am still #2 without the quotes).
Your blog challenge this week is to research what word or phrase makes your blog number one in Google search results.
There is one rule for this challenge. You can’t use your own name.
Sure, I could use Lorelle WordPress on Google and I’d be at number one. Well, of course. That’s obvious.
I want you to dig deeper and find the key words or phrase that pops you up at the top of the list, without using your name or blog name, and blog about it and/or give us the link to the Google search results to test them for ourselves.
Google search results will shift and change over time, so don’t expect you will be on top all the time, but we are testing for top search results for this moment in your blog’s SEO life.
So what words bring you to the top of the list?
- Blog Challenge: Testing Your Blog’s Development
- Do-It-Yourself Search Engine Optimization Guide
- How People Search the Web and How They Can Find Your Blog
- See What Search Engines See When They Visit Your Website
- Are You Missing Out By Not Practicing SEO Techniques?
- Testing Search Engine Page Ranking Techniques
- One Year Anniversary Review: Web Development
- Writing Effective, Attention-Getting Headlines and Titles on Your Blog
- SEO Secret: Exploring How Search Engines Explore
- I Can Put Your Site at the Top of Search Engine Listings
Site Search Tags: blog challenge, blogging challenge, seo, seo techniques, google search, google page rank, pagerank, google search results, google search terms, google keywords, keywords, search terms, search engine position
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network