Recently, I joined the brilliant crew at the Blog Herald as one of their great team of contributors which include the infamous Liz Strauss, Aileen Thompson, Abe Olandres, Scott Karp, Lance Weiler, J. Angelo Racoma, Derek van Vliet, Andy Merrett, Micah Sparacio, Amit Agarwal, and that new guy, what’s his name? The one who has been blogging for only a short time but has taken the blogging world by storm…um, um, ah, yes, the incredible Tony Hung. (He’s the new editor and flattery will get you everywhere😉 )
It’s amazing to be in such an incredible stable of writers, all spouting off about all things blogging, my favorite subject.
I will be blogging about blogging, and of course about WordPress. In fact, we’ve designated the middle of the week as WordPress Wednesday with an article stuffed with all things newsworthy about WordPress. I’ll be pointing to some great tutorials and helpful articles, what’s going on with WordPress development and changes, hot WordPress Plugins and Themes, and news from around the WordPress Community. Got news? Let me know.
So if you missed the announcement of my joining the Blog Herald team, you can catch up with some of the fun I’ve had on these recent articles.
- Who Blogs?
- Selling Your Blog: What Are Blog Buyers Looking For?
- Busting Blog Ad Clutter
- Bloggers and Their Feed Readers: Which One to Choose?
- It’s Catching: Blog Disease
- Is Your Google Sitemap Working?
- Serving Your Blog’s Customers: Listen
- Battling Online Sexual Predators Might Impact Your Blog
- Which Came First: The Links or The Content?
- Are You a Lazy Blogger?
- Are You Who You Blog You Are?
- WordPress Users Unite: Powered By WordPress Directory
- Flash is Nice, However Words Get You Found
- What Determines Your Blog’s Popularity and Success?
- WordPress Wednesday: WordPress 2.1 and More
- WordPress Wednesday: Happy Birthday and More WordPress 2.1
- WordPress Wednesday: Custom Fields Contest and Lots of WordPress.com News
What would you like to see me write about on the Blog Herald? Any topics you’d like to see that go beyond this blog? Or do you think the Blog Herald needs more WordPress tips and techniques coverage? Suggestions?