Last year, I asked my readers to blog about “100 Things You Learned This Year You Didn’t Know Last Year”, and I’ll ask again.
Your blogging challenge this week is to blog about 50 things you learned this year that you didn’t know last year.
Hey, that’s less than one a week. You must have learned at least 50 new things this year, right?
Previous Blogging Challenges
These blogging challenges are published weekly and are an attempt to kick your blogging ass. They serve to challenge your thinking and efforts in blogging and blog writing. To participate, start challenging yourself now. Today. Go for it. Previous challenges have been:
- Blog About What You Know
- Tell Us a Story
- Top 10 Keywords for Your Blog
- Who Is Linking To You?
- Who is Writing Your Blog
- Blogging Challenge: Describe Your Blogging Audience
- Testing Your Blog Clicking Experience
- Write WordPress Tips
- Comment on 10 Blogs
- Blogging Challenge: Travel Blog – Adventure in Your Back Yard
- Blogging Challenge: Hobby Blogging and Blogging About Your Hobby
- How Do You Blog?
- Blogging Challenge: Blog the Opposite of You
- Blogging Challenge: WordPress Treasure Hunt
- The WordPress Treasure Hunt Continues
- Blog About Those Who Dare to Speak Out
- Blogging Challenge: Should All Business Professionals Blog?
- Blog Challenge: Changing the World in 30 Seconds
- Blogging Challenge: Who Is Your Favorite Sexy Blogger?
- Blogging Challenge: Describe Sound
Site Search Tags: blog challenge, challenge, competition, contest, blogging challenge, wordpress, wordpress challenge, blog competition, blogging, blogger, writing, write, blog writing, learned, new year, what did you learn, learning new things, learn, education
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network