Early in December, Jeff Pulver started a Virtual Cocktail Party Game called “Blog-Tag”. The tag game has spread. Have you participated?
The Blog-Tag game is a virtual version of “It”, a children’s game where someone is “It” and has to run around trying to touch another child who then becomes “It” and continues to chase to touch another child.
In Pulver’s version, write about five things few people would know about you and then tag five bloggers. These five bloggers, hopefully notified by friends or trackbacks that they are “It”, have to write about five things few of their readers would know about them, and tag five other bloggers.
This is a great way of getting to know your favorite bloggers as well as creating links between your favorite bloggers. It’s also a fun social game that I expect could easily get out of control. If the same blogger gets tagged by more than one Blog-Tag participant, do they have to write another five things? I’m not sure about those rules, but you can see where this could get messy.
So why not join in the fun and create your own Blog-Tag It game with your favorite five bloggers?
- What Have You Learned from the Blogging Experience?
- The Best Bloggers Edit
- What Are 100 Things You Learned This Year You Didn’t Know Last Year?
- I Love It When You Say Nice Things About Me
- Ripping the Blogging Mask Off to Find a Real Person
- How Not to Blog in a Blogathon Blog
- Truths and Consequences of Blogs That Stand Out
- Blogging Weather and Video Blogging
- Local Blogging Tour Guides – Cornfield Mazes, Cabins, Flying, Satellite Photos, and Landmarks
- Thank a Blogger Today
- Celebrity Blog for Hope
- Blogging About Disabilities
- PhD Bloggers
- Adoring Nerds: Science Blogs and Bloggers
- Pew Survey of Bloggers: Who is Blogging
- Hotel Industry Bloggers Blogging the Hotelosphere
- Blog Challenge: Blog About Those Who Dare to Speak Out
- Applaud Those Who Warn You: Your Blog’s Content Is Being Stolen
- One Year Anniversary Review: Blogging About Bloggers
Site Search Tags: blog about bloggers, writing about bloggers, blog tag, blog games, who is it, playing blog games, online games, bloggers, blogger tips, blogger personalities, getting to know your blogger
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network