EduBlog Insights offers some insights with “Sometimes Blogging is Difficult”, a poetic insight into the challenges blogging offers.
A few dilemmas,
What to do?
Best wishes, Amen.
Sometimes blogging is difficult, at least for me. I haven’t been able to blog lately because I’ve been thinking a great deal about issues that can’t be discussed “easily” on a blog. Factors such as the people involved or the sensitivity of the topic prevent total disclosure. That’s a good thing but I think the topics are worthy of discussion and I could gain from the insights of my “edublogging” family.
The main challenge at the moment for the author is the issue of comments, one I know many of you struggle with. I offered “Comments on Comments” to help people understand the responsibilities and process of having comments on your blog. It wasn’t enough. “How NOT to Comment on Comments” helped more people understand the issues of how to comment, and how not to comment.
To deal with the nasties who invade the interactive blogging world, I wrote “Mean Spirited Comments and Blogging”, and then to help you put the power back into your hands by controlling comments by “Editing Your Blog Comments”.
Don’t let the struggles of nasty people make your blogging experience miserable. Don’t take revenge, or bite back with nasty comments. Do nothing to inflame them. Rise above them and remove their negative influence. Keep your focus on the higher ground: your content and blogging goal.
- Would You Do Business With a Comment Spammer?
- I’m Winning the Battle Against Comment Spam
- Editing Your Blog Comments
- Comments on Comments
- What is Comment Spam
- How NOT to Comment on Comments
- Do You Care Enough To Keep Your Blog Comment Spam Free?
- One Year Anniversary Review: Comments on Comment Spam
- Mean Spirited Comments and Blogging
- You Must Be Logged In To Comment
- One Year Anniversary Review: Comments on Comments
- I Love It When You Say Nice Things About Me
- Delaware Supreme Court Extend First Amendment Protection to Online Comments
- Imprisonment for Annoying People Online
- Comment Live Preview Placement
- Your Comment Has Been Moderated – Stay Tuned for Approval
- How to Handle Tough Questions (and Comments) from an Audience
- Monitoring Blog Comments
Site Search Tags: comment spam, comments, interactive blogs, comment challenges, negative comments, editing comments, blog comments, how to comment on blogs, how not to comment, how to comment, comment help, blogging challenges
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network