ProBlogger’s Darren Rowse points us to Healthbolt’s “Color Coded Above the Fold Composite Map of the Top 10 Blogs on Technorati”, a “heat map” of the most popular blogs layout.
As can be predicted, the hottest spots for advertising points in a layout are across the top and down the right side of a web page. Still, the exact points of the hottest spots are still interesting to see.
- Sex Sells – How To Nail a Sexy Layout
- In Search of the Perfect Layout
- Boycott Ugly Table Designed Blogs and Websites
- Usability Isn’t Expensive. It’s Practical. Usability is Useful.
- A Study on the Art of a Well-Designed Weblog
- Beauty is Only Skin Deep: Designing Blogs For Feeds, Search Engines and Audience
- CSS and Web Page Design List of Resources
- Blogs That Stand Out
- How Do You Choose a WordPress Theme?
- The Secret of Successful Editing of WordPress Themes
- Designing a WordPress Theme From Scratch
- Designing a WordPress Theme – Building a Sandbox
Site Search Tags: wordpress theme, theme design, site design, website design, web design, web page layout, advertising, advertising hot spots, advertising heat map, best layouts, well designed websites, designing a website, designing a blog, blog design
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network