To remove your site from our database and stop receiving new messages just sent URL of this site to email:
buy adipex online
If you find one of these in your comment spams or comments, what will be your response? Remember, comment spammers are testing you!
If the answer is mark it as comment spam so you will never suffer their idiocy again, give yourself a pat on the back and one thousand points for being the brilliant blogger.
If the answer is click the link to remove your site from their database with the assumption that you will then be comment spam free, put a pointed hat on your head and sit in a corner drooling, and suffer a lifetime ban from blogging because you don’t deserve to live in the blogosphere or online world.
Haven’t we learned enough from email spam to know NEVER REPLY or click any link with instructions in those emails? Comment spam is exactly the same.
So prove we are indeed on an evolutionary path to enlightenment and NEVER click these links. NEVER.
- Battling Comment Spam: Human Versus Human
- Would You Do Business With a Comment Spammer?
- Content Specific Comment Spam on the Loose
- I’m Winning the Battle Against Comment Spam
- Comments on Comments
- What is Comment Spam
- How NOT to Comment on Comments
- Do You Care Enough To Keep Your Blog Comment Spam Free?
- The Bitacle Battle of Blogs
- One Year Anniversary Review: Comments on Comment Spam
- New Comment Spammer on the Loose – Pay Attention
- WordPress.com Users Hit by Direct Attack – Stopped In Their Tracks
- Website Hammered by Hotlinking, Spammers, and Free Loaders?
Site Search Tags: comments, comment spam, comment spammers, removing comment spam from your blog, how not to comment, how to comment on blogs, blog comments, blog comment spam
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network