Micro Persuasion recently wrote “Ten Blogging Hacks”, which isn’t a good title as the tools and techniques he offers are more tools and techniques rather than hacks, but it’s still worth exploring.
He recommends blogging with Writely, an online word processor which will also allow you to write blog posts and post them to Blogger, Moveable Type/TypePad, WordPress, and more. This allows you to spell check your posts. He also recommends working with ecto, a great desktop blogging application that has a lot of great features including automatic tagging, as well as tools for automatically posting your daily del.icio.us links, blogging from your cell phone, showing your location on a map, selling your blog “products”, and more fun you can have with your blogs.
- Buzz Monitoring: Keeping Track of Your Industry
- What Are Your Favorite Blogging Resources?
- Awesome Lists of Firefox Must-Have Extensions Lists
- Creating Effective, Attention-Getting Headlines and Titles
- Writing Effective, Attention-Getting Headlines and Titles on Your Blog
- Writing With Post Excerpts and Feed Excerpts in Mind
- Do-It-Yourself Search Engine Optimization Guide
- Creating Attention Getting Linkable Content
- When is the Best Time and Day to Post on Your Blog?
- One Year Anniversary Review: Web Development
- One Year Anniversary Review: Blogging and Blogging Tips
- One Year Anniversary Review: Blog Writing
- Power Blogging: Web Browser Blogging Tips
Site Search Tags: power blogging, blog hacks, blogging tips, how to blog, writing tips, blogging help, writing help, micro persuasion, tips for bloggers
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network