Web 2.0: Buzz-Monitoring and Tracking from Smashing Magazine mentions my list of hundreds of resources for finding blog content and adds some new updated resources and methods for tracking the buzz of your industry.
You’d like to improve the link popularity of your site. Or maybe to keep track on the latest web buzz. It would be nice to inform your readers about it the minute the news occurred. Or maybe you just want to monitor the activities of your users and be able to find the best topics they might be interested in – quickly and efficiently. In these cases tracking tools can be extremely useful and improve your search enormously.
We’ve taken a look around and listed the best buzz-monitoring, observing and tracking tools a web-developer might be willing to use analyzing and monitoring his/her recent web-projects.
If you are looking for blogging content, the sites offered will help you not only find things to blog about, but also monitor the blogosphere and blog comments, and evaluate blogs on the blogosphere for popularity and traffic.
- Blogging Tips – Hundreds of Resources for Finding Content for Your Blog
- Do-It-Yourself Search Engine Optimization
- Secret Out – How Google Ranks Websites
- Hook, Line and Sinker: Luring Blog Traffic to Stay
- What Can The Blogger Do to Make Me a Regular Reader?
- Abhijit Nadgouda – SEO Turns Into Passionate Blogging
- One Year Anniversary Review: Blogging and Blogging Tips
- One Year Anniversary Review: Blog Writing
- Creating Attention Getting Linkable Content
- Blogging Rants: Tangential Blogging Can Lose Readers
- What Are Your Favorite Resources for Blogging Ideas?
Site Search Tags: blogging, blog writing, writing, writing tips, blogging tips, buzz marketing, writing buzz, finding content, finding content for your blogs, blog content, finding ideas, ideas for your blog, ideas for writing, writing ideas
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network Subscribe