ProBlogger Darren Rowse has written “10 Ways to Improve Your Blogging through Practice”, an excellent analysis and guide to making the most of your blogging experience.
For some people the writing of a blog comes fairly naturally – they have a good grasp of language and how to us it to communicate effectively – they find their voice reasonably quickly – they find ideas for posts come easily and readers just seem to respond to them.
For others – blogging is more difficult. It takes longer – finding a rhythm of posting is a struggle – ideas to post about are allusive and translating those ideas that come into words is takes a lot of effort.
The old saying of ‘practice makes perfect’ is true for many aspects of life – including blogging.
Go read this now!
- How to Write Like a Wanker
- Website Development – Keywords Help You Write Your Blog
- Writing Effective, Attention-Getting Headlines and Titles on Your Blog
- Creating Effective, Attention-Getting Headlines and Titles
- Judging Blogs by their Post Content Styles
- How Easy is Your Writing to Understand?
- Why Do You Blog? Do You Have a Purpose?
- Writing a Blog and Engaging Readers
- Blogging Tips – Hundreds of Resources for Finding Content for Your Blog
- Blogging Yourself Into a Job: Is Your Blog Your Resume?
- Fortune Cookie Blogging
- Blogging Rants: Tangential Blogging Can Lose Readers