For the record, if you need information on exactly how to upload a photograph or graphic to your WordPress.com blog, or even the new version of WordPress,
drmike has it in “FAQ for Uploading a Picture to Your WP.com Space and Adding it to a Post”. It seems that Dr. Mike’s blog is down. I’ll try to find a new link, but you can also get similar information on What Do I Do With My New WordPress.com Blog.
For those who aren’t paying attention, drmike is the same jolly fellow many of you have met seeking WordPress.com support and help. This step-by-step article will take you through the process of adding images. Even I learned a few tricks. 😉
What did I learn?
From the menu on top of the image when you click it, “Send to Editor” means it will stick the HTML code into your Post edit textarea window. I thought this was only for those using the WYSIWYG Rich Text Editor and not the do-it-yourself, no frills editor. Surprise!
- What Do I Do With My New WordPress.com Blog
- A Tagging Bookmarklet for WordPress and WordPress.com Users
- Tags and Tagging in WordPress
- Blog Reviews by blogreview.wordpress.com
- WordPress.com Top Blogs of the Day
- Cruising The WordPress.com Blogging Community
- Link Referrals – Linking to Site Search Tags
Site Search Tags: wordpress, wordpress.com, wordpresscom, wordpressdotcom, photo, photos, photographs, images, graphics, upload, add+pictures, instructions, wordpressdotcom+tips, wordpress+tips, upload+photos, upload+instructions, howto
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen, member of the 9Rules Network