Liz Strauss on Successful and Outstanding Bloggers has done it again and got me really thinking with a recent post called “Ideas When I Get My Hair Cut”:
Yesterday, I got a haircut. While I was waiting I looked through a magazine and took notes. I took notes on articles and on advertisements. When I was through one magazine, I had complete ideas for four blog posts — not counting this one — and 27 phrases that I thought might spark ideas later.
Not bad for just sitting around waiting my turn.
This begs the questions: Where are you when your best ideas happen and what are your favorite resources for blogging ideas?
- Blogging Tips – Hundreds of Resources for Finding Content for Your Blog
- Website Development – Keywords Help You Write Your Blog
- Looking for Blogging Ideas?
- Do You Ever Think About What You Write About?
- Horse Sex and What is Dictating Your Blog’s Content?
- Using Your Feeds for Story Ideas
Site Search Tags: blogging, blog, write, writing, ideas, resources, content, stories, news, sources, lists, things+to+write+about, story+ideas, story, blogging+ideas, content+for+your+blog
Copyright Lorelle VanFossen