Mark Jaquith announces a “WordPress Tutorial Video – How to Write Your First WordPress Plugin” which he created. Imagine, getting hands-on training by one of the most prolific and talented developers on the WordPress development team. And yes, I’m sucking up because he’s saved my blogging life more than twice. Or was it three times?😉
The video does come with a few requirements. Basic PHP knowledge is required, with an understanding of basic syntax, code standards, and function declarations, etc.
If you’ve been thinking about writing a WordPress Plugin, now is a chance to learn how easy it is.
- How to Write a Simple WordPress Plugin
- WordPress Hooks – All of Them
- New WordPress Plugin Installer
- WordPress Pluggable Functions and Plugins by Nadgouda
- WordPress Hooks
- The New Face of the WordPress Plugins Database