The source of the comment spam is from a legitimate Israeli online casino site, but I wouldn’t recommend them to anyone just because they use comment spam to build links, page rank, and attract customers. I’ve changed the legitimate URL (it will probably show up in your comment spam inbox) but left in the Hebrew to help you learn how to identify these scoundrels. If your comment spam catching tool doesn’t catch them, delete the comment immediately.
it was already as he tried it again Still nothing happened! שש בש [url=http://xxxxx.co.il/שש-בש]שש בש[/url] hit George in the chest שש-בש [url=http://www.xxxxx.co.il/שש-בש]שש-בש[/url] welded on there! ששבש [url=http://www.xxxxx.co.il/שש-בש]ששבש[/url] relief and continued to walk down the street After a minute he משחקי שש-בש [url=http://www.xxxxx.co.il/שש-בש]משחקי שש-בש[/url] I am serious If we could get you the time machine and the power.
UPDATE: I’ve noticed a similarity between this spam comment and a lot of other casino spam comments. It appears that there must be software or a company out there catering to the gambling market specifically as the junk words in between are exactly the same, only the links have been changed. It’s time to crack down on those companies as well as anyone doing business with them.
Here is a translation of the Hebrew, if you are interested.
שש בש – Backgammon
משחקי שש-בש – Games of Backgammon
How do we know that? Well, we bought a beautiful chess and backgammon board during our 5 year residency in the Middle East, and we picked up a few words along the way. ;-)
- Website Hammered by Hotlinking, Spammers and Free Loaders
- Comments on Comments
- What is Comment Spam
- Hurricane Katrina Comment Spam Assaults Blogs
- A Day in the Life of a Paranoid Website Administrator
- Comment Spam and Viral Marketing – BBS Weblog Watch
- WordPress.com Users Hit By Direct Attack – Comment Spammers Stopped in its Tracks
- Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll Replaced by Sex, Drugs, and Mortgage Rates
- Americans Spend 40 percent of their time online deleting Spam
- Comment Spam Fighter Spam Karma 2.1 Released
- Comment Spammers Getting Smarter – But Not Smart Enough
- Spam: Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages in Emails, Comments, and Everywhere
- The Attack of the Spam-Bots from Hell
- Imprisonment for Annoying People Online