WordPress 2.0.1 has been released, according to Matt on the WordPress Blog.
All in all we’ve closed 114 bugs in the 2.0.1 release, which you’re welcome to check out if you’re curious about every fix. To summarize:
* You can now specify an upload directory, and whether to use date-based storage or not.
* Caching has been fixed under certain PHP enviroments.
* Permalinks have been fixed for weird enviroments as well.
* XML-RPC uploading works.
* Compatibility with older versions of PHP.
* Several WYSIWYG fixes and cleanups.
* Imports now use much less memory.
* Now works with MySQL 5.0 in strict mode.
For more information, see my post on WordPress 2.0 Release.