According to Going the distance: building blog traffic through perseverance from Blog Herald is a great look at one of the major keys to blogging success: stick with it.
Over the long run, the ups and downs of popularity or consistent rise in traffic, stay focused and consistent with your topics and posts and you will benefit from the results over time.
So what does this all mean to you. It means your growth can come in two ways: you can continue to blog and as long as what you write is interesting and has a market, you’ll continue to build traffic over time. Alternatively you can have a some really good days, but you still need to persevere and go the distance to keep that traffic interested over time.
Definitely worth a read.
- Make Blogging with WordPress Part of Your Daily Routine
- Define Blogging Success
- Looking for Blogging Ideas?
- Writing a Blog and Engaging Readers
- Blogging Tips – Hundreds of Resources for Finding Content for Your Blog
- The Top 10 Clues That You Are an Amateur Blogger
- How to Write Good – Tips For Bloggers on Blogging
- Learning About Blogging and How to Blog
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before You Blog