If you haven’t heard about it, bloggers have been totally trashed by Forbes magazine in Attack of the Blogs, and some horrid advice has been offered to businesses about blogging. So sad that a once leading magazine should take such a low road.
Anyway, here are some articles to bring you up to speed.
- Bayosphere – Forbes Versus Blogs Surprisingly Trashy Journalism
- Attack of the Blogs Discussion with Paul Kedrosky
- BoingBoing – How to punish bloggers, a tutorial for businesses from Forbes
- Forbes Cover Story Blows It, Calling Bloggers Lynch Mobs
- Forbes says bloggers are the new evil-doers
- Inside Google – Blog Attack
- Blog Herald – Forbes Does Cover Story Hatchet Job on Blogging
- Weblogs Work – Attack of the 50 Foot Blog
- Forbes Blasts Bloggers; Bloggers Blast Back
- Forbes’s Trashy Blog Attack
- Shallow journalism at Forbes magazine