You just got your first WordPress.com blog. Now what do you do with it? There are two ways to tackle your new WordPress.com blog. First, there is the typical way, then there is the practical approach. The Typical Way of Starting a WordPress Blog The typical method of starting to use your WordPress.com blog is: […]
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Displaying the Date in Your WordPress Theme
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
What’s She Talking About?
- When Does the Selling Stop and the Ownership Begin
- No Passion No Life
- Where Are You? We Are Here.
- Does Motion Only Mean Going Forward?
- Stepping on the Details
- Silence Among the Throngs
- Lorelle Presents Writing with WordPress Workshop in Salem, Oregon
- Troubleshooting Post Content Errors
- Tablets for Educators and Students in College
- What is the Outlook Out Your Window on the World?
Thrashing Spammers Daily