I will be teaching a WordPress Introduction college course at Portland Community College in Beaverton, just west of Portland, Oregon, starting April 3 – June 12, 2013. The course is a hybrid online course meetings Wednesdays from 6-9PM with a minimum of two hours online per week. Called “CMS Website Creation: WordPress,” this 3 credit […]
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- WordPress Plugins for Images, Photographs, and Graphics
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Code Standards Project to Take WordPress Into the Future
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
What’s She Talking About?
- WordPress Site Structure and Organization
- Google+ Hangouts For 30 Clicks
- Web Writing: The Editorial Article
- When Does the Selling Stop and the Ownership Begin
- No Passion No Life
- Where Are You? We Are Here.
- Does Motion Only Mean Going Forward?
- Stepping on the Details
- Silence Among the Throngs
- Lorelle Presents Writing with WordPress Workshop in Salem, Oregon
Thrashing Spammers Daily