As part of my project to bring WordPress into colleges nationally, I did a quick survey of how many books have been published about WordPress. I was asked by several major publishers to publish the first book in English on WordPress but had to decline due to my traveling schedule and work load, so it’s […]
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
- Creating Footnotes in WordPress
What’s She Talking About?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily