I will be teaching a WordPress Introduction college course at Portland Community College in Beaverton, just west of Portland, Oregon, starting April 3 – June 12, 2013. The course is a hybrid online course meetings Wednesdays from 6-9PM with a minimum of two hours online per week. Called “CMS Website Creation: WordPress,” this 3 credit […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Categories versus Tags - What's the Difference and Which One?
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- WordPress Tip: How to Display a Specific Post Anywhere You Want
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Blogrolls Gone in WordPress. How to Save Your Links.
- How to Remove WordPress.com Ads From Your WordPress.com Blog
- Tags and Tagging in Wordpress
What’s She Talking About?advice blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blogger blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments content copyright editorial calendar event events help how to blog lessons links seo social media spam tips Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress upgrade Writing writing for the web writing tips
Thrashing Spammers Daily