The Ikea Effect was coined by researchers who found out what we all know but rarely admit, we put too much ownership into our own brainchild ideas and concepts. In other words, we tend to fall in love with our own ideas and creations. If you have ever been around kids, you’ve probably had that […]
Read More from Lorelle
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- The 3 Easiest Ways to Speed Up WordPress
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
What’s She Talking About?
- When Does the Selling Stop and the Ownership Begin
- No Passion No Life
- Where Are You? We Are Here.
- Does Motion Only Mean Going Forward?
- Stepping on the Details
- Silence Among the Throngs
- Lorelle Presents Writing with WordPress Workshop in Salem, Oregon
- Troubleshooting Post Content Errors
- Tablets for Educators and Students in College
- What is the Outlook Out Your Window on the World?
Thrashing Spammers Daily