In Blog Exercises: What is the Name of Your Site?, the Blog Exercise explored whether or not your site title was still appropriate for your site. Today’s exercise examines your tagline, the subtitle of your site. Not all site designs or WordPress Themes display the tagline, but it is there under the hood. Search engines […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- WordPress Plugins for Images, Photographs, and Graphics
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- Find, Search, Replace, and Delete in the WordPress Database
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- The 3 Easiest Ways to Speed Up WordPress
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blog focus blogger bloggers blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories clark college comments community community building content copyright editing editorial calendar education event events hacked hacking help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write inspiration interaction interactivity lessons links motivation news planning relationships schedule security security vulnerability seo sharing social social media social web spam stories tags tips trackbacks vulnerability Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily