Yesterday a long-time client called me up in tears saying, “I can’t do this any more. My site design owns me, I don’t own it. It’s too confusing. It’s too much work!” Several years ago, she’d chosen a Magazine-style WordPress Theme. The structure was based upon the standard magazine-style, sticky posts for the slider/carousel at […]
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- WordPress Plugins for Images, Photographs, and Graphics
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Creating Multiple Single Posts for Different Categories
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
What’s She Talking About?
- WordPress Site Structure and Organization
- Google+ Hangouts For 30 Clicks
- Web Writing: The Editorial Article
- When Does the Selling Stop and the Ownership Begin
- No Passion No Life
- Where Are You? We Are Here.
- Does Motion Only Mean Going Forward?
- Stepping on the Details
- Silence Among the Throngs
- Lorelle Presents Writing with WordPress Workshop in Salem, Oregon
Thrashing Spammers Daily