In an NPR Radio news story, people submitted their definitions of freedom as related to the recent overthrow or change of government or whatever you wish to call it in Egypt. Two of the definitions caught my attention. Freedom is when you can do whatever you want. Freedom is when you cannot do whatever you […]
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Displaying the Date in Your WordPress Theme
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Understanding and Fixing WordPress Search
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
What’s She Talking About?
- When Does the Selling Stop and the Ownership Begin
- No Passion No Life
- Where Are You? We Are Here.
- Does Motion Only Mean Going Forward?
- Stepping on the Details
- Silence Among the Throngs
- Lorelle Presents Writing with WordPress Workshop in Salem, Oregon
- Troubleshooting Post Content Errors
- Tablets for Educators and Students in College
- What is the Outlook Out Your Window on the World?
Thrashing Spammers Daily