Encountered the front page of a blog where the posts ran on and on and on and on, stretching across the length of the page? Do you ever wish you had more control over the length of your posts on the front page of your site? This Blog Exercise explores the use of the “more” […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Find, Search, Replace, and Delete in the WordPress Database
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- The 3 Easiest Ways to Speed Up WordPress
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blog focus blogger bloggers blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories clark college comments community community building content copyright editing editorial calendar education event events hacked hacking help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write inspiration interaction interactivity lessons links motivation news planning relationships schedule security security vulnerability seo sharing social social media social web spam stories tags tips trackbacks vulnerability Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily