The holidays for many are often stuffed with tons of cheer, family, friends, and parties. For my husband and I, most of our life was spent away from family and friends, so we made it a part of our holiday cheer to invite total strangers, orphans, forgotten ones, and the lucky ones to a holiday […]
Read More from Lorelle
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- Find, Search, Replace, and Delete in the WordPress Database
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- WordPress Plugins for Images, Photographs, and Graphics
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- The 3 Easiest Ways to Speed Up WordPress
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
What’s She Talking About?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily