Is June over? How did that happen? Welcome to the end of the first six months of my Blog Exercises, my way of honoring the 10th Anniversary of WordPress by using it as it was meant to be used, by blogging. As it states at the bottom of each post, these blogging exercises are designed […]
Helping you learn more about blogging and WordPress every day with help, tips, advice, and techniques for blogging and using WordPress and WordPress.com. The blogging help you need. Now.
Read More from Lorelle
- Step-By-Step Website Development - Check List
- How to Install, Configure, and Use WordPress Plugins
- Customizing Your WordPress Theme Footer
- What Do You Do When Someone Steals Your Content
- WordPress Tips: Exploring the WordPress Text Widget
- Example of a Perfect Personal Blog
- Display Post Excerpts Only in WordPress
- The 3 Easiest Ways to Speed Up WordPress
- Adding, Deleting, and Changing a WordPress Category
- Search and Replace in WordPress MySQL Database
What’s She Talking About?advice audience blog Blog Challenge blog exercise blog exercises blog focus blogger bloggers blogging blogging advice blogging help blogging lessons Blogging Tips blog writing categories comments community community building content copyright editing editorial calendar event events help history how to blog how to use wordpress how to write inspiration interaction interactivity lessons linking links motivation news organization planning readers relationships schedule security seo sharing site maintenance social social media social web spam stories storytelling tags tips trackbacks Web Design web publishing web writing wordcamp wordpress wordpress.com wordpress development wordpress event wordpress events wordpress help WordPress News WordPress Plugins WordPress Themes WordPress Tips wordpress tutorials wordpress upgrade Writing writing for the web writing tips
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Thrashing Spammers Daily